Today is the official start of flower making! I'm excited to get this project underway. Before I could start, however I had to find an area that I could leave everything set up and have an ongoing project so that I could work on it all the time, if even for just a few minutes. So the piles of junk that have been occupying my desk, have now landed a new home...in my closet!
I haven't accomplished much today but the biggest thing I need to get done is make the stems that have multiple flowers on them into single long
stems for the bouquets. It was a little bit of trial and error to start; the way I had read about how to do it didn't work! So thankfully I purchased a heavy gauge 'floral stem' because the actual rolls of floral wire that I thought I was supposed to use for this project didn't work as planned!
No comments:
Post a Comment