Well, I'm a pretty organized person...but right now I feel a little overwhelmed with the planning! We have set the date -- October 9, 2010. The wedding will be in Ord and the reception to follow in Burwell.
I have the photographer, colors picked, and am trying to figure out the music. I just feel like there is more I need to be figuring out! Thank goodness I have aunts that make cakes so I don't have to figure out where to get that!
Tomorrow my mom and I are heading over to Burwell to the Bridal Loft to try on wedding dresses. They carry Alfred Angelo dresses and I have previously worn that designer in my friend Alicia's wedding. I really liked the dress and am hoping that I equally like their wedding dresses! I am starting in Burwell and hoping it goes well because it would be SO CONVIENT to not have to travel for fittings!
No comments:
Post a Comment