Monday, April 5, 2010

Good day!


Today has been a pretty good/productive day! I have finalized a few things for the wedding. The first of them being our ring bearer. We are having my little cousin, Bryce. He is the son of my godfather, Duane, and his wife, Missy. Bryce will have a weekend full of celebration as his birthday is October 10th, making him 4 the day after our wedding!


The second thing I finalized today is the videographer. I decided to pay a little money and have someone do it, rather than asking anyone in the family. That way everyone can enjoy the day!


Finally, I put in a call for transportation and am waiting for a call back from them. As long as they aren't booked we will have the 'Boogie Man Express' taking the wedding party from the wedding to the reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment