Thursday, April 8, 2010

We're Registered!

Today one of my bridesmaids and I went to Norfolk to do a little shopping. Emily and I left at about noon, but before shopping began we had to stop and feast on my birthday lunch at Applebees! We seem to like to travel around our birthdays! :) I had to pick up a couple floral stems at Hobby Lobby, and also found the two other ribbon colors to tie onto the bubbles that I've been searching for.


My one agenda for the trip was to work on our registry at Wal-Mart. I had already done some online stuff, however a lot of the stuff in the stores I did not realize isn't online! So after we finally got someone to help us print off the barcode, we went to the jewelry counter and they gave us our little scanner to go to town! And that we did...I plan to add a couple more things that I thought of the next time I go to the store, however we knocked off a big chunk of the list!


I don't think that I will end up registering anywhere else. Wal-Mart is good for everything and where I have purchased a lot of the home items we have, so this way things will match! In lieu of Todd having to work, Emily was a wonderful help today!

No comments:

Post a Comment