Monday, December 14, 2009

Frustration!

I know I am probably a little early in looking for invitations, but it gives me something to do! However, I didn't know it would be so frustrating! I don't need something all big and fancy that costs alot because people just throw them away! I figured I could do something pretty simple and use the money elsewhere in the wedding!

Ok so with that in mind I found some invitations I like, however the kits they make these things in are ridiculous. I think I should go into the invitation making business so that I can design a kit that is worth a damn! I either want to buy every piece individually OR find a kit that has the invitation, response card and thank you note all in one! The kits I have found come with envelopes for the response card, which I can deal with but I would rather just use them as postcards. They also have favor boxes...ugh...the dilemma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment