Yesterday I went to Kearney with Emily to watch State One Acts. Of coarse my trip had to include some wedding shopping! I now realize that everytime I travel to the cities between now and October 9th I will more than likely be purchasing something wedding related! Thank goodness for Hobby Lobby still having 50% off floral stems because I still had a few to buy since I cleaned out Norfolk's supply the week before! I also had realized, which woke me up in the middle of the night a few days ago, that I didn't have anything to make a tossable bouquet! OOPS! :) No worries now, we got it!
This morning I woke up realizing that the floral shop I have created in Abbey's room is going to have to be moved. (Christmas break starts for her on Wednesday.) I just don't think she will appreciate multiple vases filling her room!
As far as the rest of the wedding planning goes I have slacked a little here lately. I am working on the catering, however, one lady I am waiting to hear back from is out of town for another week...so that continues to be on hold. I have looked through several invitations and have still not decided for sure which to get! The guest list is slowly continuing to increase in numbers!
Last but not least in our wedding prepping Todd and I need to figure out when to take our classes with Father Tom. We are looking at starting those in January...eeks...but it will be nice to get them going and completed!
This morning I woke up realizing that the floral shop I have created in Abbey's room is going to have to be moved. (Christmas break starts for her on Wednesday.) I just don't think she will appreciate multiple vases filling her room!
As far as the rest of the wedding planning goes I have slacked a little here lately. I am working on the catering, however, one lady I am waiting to hear back from is out of town for another week...so that continues to be on hold. I have looked through several invitations and have still not decided for sure which to get! The guest list is slowly continuing to increase in numbers!
Last but not least in our wedding prepping Todd and I need to figure out when to take our classes with Father Tom. We are looking at starting those in January...eeks...but it will be nice to get them going and completed!
No comments:
Post a Comment