Monday, January 11, 2010

Minor Freak Out...

Today I went to Grand Island to hang out with a couple of friends, Megan & Amanda. We met for lunch and then were going to shop the afternoon away! While sitting there eating lunch, I busted out the 'green binder' which is filled to the brim with wedding related items. I was showing the girls my dress and showing them the book of bridesmaid dresses. Then Sparr said "well, do you want to go look at some?" Of coarse we agreed and we headed over to Bridal Collections. After looking at a few of the Alfred Angelo bridesmaid dresses I tried on the dress I had picked back in November to wear for my wedding! I slipped it on, someone zipped it up and out I came. Wait a minute...what size is this? Did it zip up completely? OH NO....
The dress is one dress size smaller than what I ordered and it zips up and was even a little big in areas! Umm, is that ok!? :) So outside I went to call Cindy at the Bridal Loft in Burwell (where I ordered my dress). I wanted to find out of my dress could be altered down that far or if I'd really messed up! Thank goodness she said the seamstress won't have a problem taking it down a size...phewwww!
Check...our first minor freak out outta the way, and all for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment