Monday, January 25, 2010

Update...

Well, its been a few days since I posted anything so I thought I would just blog an update! This past weekend we attended a wedding in Burwell. Our friends, Carrie & Will, were married on Saturday. I always love weddings, but now I like to go get ideas as well! :) Rehearsal was fun...it was a bowling party! The wedding was beautiful, reception goregous and dance...a blast! I took away many ideas from the day (thanks Carrie!).
This morning I came home to work three nights in a row! It was like Christmas all over again, as my bed was full of packages that came in the mail while I was gone! I received the ring bearer pillow, which I am pleased with! I love the simplicity of the cake serving set that came. I also received some ribbon and samples in the mail.
This coming weekend Todd and I are leaving for Omaha on Friday to go to the Big Buck Classic with Sam & Kendra (it is becoming our yearly tradition). I am hoping to hit up a few wedding related stores along the way!
Thursday night, Todd and I also will be starting our marriage preparation classes! Well, that is all for now...update you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment