Saturday, January 16, 2010

Productive Night on Call...Thus Far!

Tonight I was supposed to be working, however, we are down in numbers and so I am on call. Mom and Dad went to the movie 'The Blindside' in O'Neill so I'm kicking it at home with the cats! After I got home from church tonight I decided I should take full advantage of my time and work on some wedding stuff. I started out looking at the invitations I am going to do and deciding on how much paper I would need to order based off of the number of invitations I could get out of each sheet. A few measurements later and that is done! Now it is awaiting the finalization of the guest list so that I know how many invitations I need to make...so I did a little bit on that and worked on finding some addresses! Now I am contemplating going downstairs and pulling all the leaves off the floral stems I have, however I am not sure if I want to be THAT ambitious tonight! We might save that for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment