Monday, February 8, 2010

243 Days 'n Counting...

Wow, 243 days...I still don't feel stressed out! I think we are getting things done at a good pace. Last night I officially put Todd in charge of the dance music. He is to figure out what songs we need for all of the "important dances." He is continuing to rack his brain thinking about it. He initially came up with our first dance song being "I got 99 problems but a b*#(% ain't one." Oh my, could you imagine Todd dancing to a rap song :) The song he thought of for his mother/son dance is "What a Wonderful World"...the Kermit Frog version! Can't you just wait for our dance!?

I am also still adding to the guest list. I FINALLY received the additions from my mother (she's only had the list since December!). All I know is, if all of these people actually came we would probably go broke feeding them! Haha...

What else...oh yes, Todd and I are putting our own personal twist on the wedding program. You will have to wait til the big day to see what that is, but...we did get that finished last night! We have our second wedding class with Father Tom on Thursday! I believe that's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment