Saturday, February 27, 2010

More Purchases!


Not much new to report. Did get a few purchases made in the last week. When Mom traveled to Norfolk, she picked up a few more cylinder vases to make centerpieces (pictured at left). I am borrowing some from a friend, but did purchase a few more! I am quite excited about how cheap and easy to make my centerpieces will be!


Today I did make a pretty big purchase. I ordered from two different online sources, all of the paper and envelopes to make the invitations and programs. The total price wasn't too bad, so I'm also excited to save a little money there making them myself!


We are hanging in limbo right now about our reception site. They are voting and deciding to tear down and rebuild the Burwell Legion. We just are not sure when this will happen. Hopefully they respect the fact that we have it reserved for October and will allow us to have our reception before moving forward with their plans. I guess if they wanted to hurry up and do it and complete it before October that would be awesome, but I do not see that happening! Time will tell as they have another meeting in March to make more plans!


Tonight, when Todd gets done with his coyote calling contest we are going to Kearney. I don't have a lot of plans for purchases that are related to the wedding but I will cruise Hobby Lobby to double check for bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment