Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Seriously!?

Originally when we set the date we knew it would interfere with Abbey's volleyball schedule at UNK, but told her we are more important. Well...as luck would have it her tenative schedule came out last week and there is NO GAME scheduled for October 9th. She will miss a game on October 8th, but she isn't too concerned about that! What was the luck that the Saturday we picked was the one Saturday of the season they'd have off!?

However, last night I was totally taken by surprise when I was informed that there is a Burwell football game scheduled for Saturday, October 9th at 4:00 pm in Elgin! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? In the years that Todd and I have been together I have known Burwell to have 1 maybe 2 Saturday games!

I guess we will wait and see how that pans out, because with a potential 3pm wedding in Ord and then 4pm game in Elgin we might only have to feed ourselves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment