Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We might be eating & dancing on the street!

For a little while now there has been talk in Burwell about renovation of the Legion Club. The plans they are talking involve tearing it down and rebuilding it in the same spot. I will be the first to admit, yes it does need it...but how about next year!? I talked to the manager of the Legion tonight to find out from her that they are tenatively looking at starting this project in August or September. Now I know sometimes construction can be quick, however I've never seen a building be demolished and ready to host a reception in 1 - 2 months!! So...right now we don't know what we are going to do, maybe we will be eating and dancing under the stars! We will know more in a few days, however I am thinking we are probably going to have to be finding a new reception site, and with 6 1/2 months to go that is the LAST thing I want to be doing at this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment