
Since I've started this wedding preparation I've vowed to save as much money as I can by doing things myself. Today I did my first of many craft projects on the list! A friend of ours gave us their card box from their wedding, and although her colors were pinks she said to rip off their decorations and redo it to resemble our colors. Today I did just that. I wish I would have taken a 'before' picture so you could see the difference, BUT I forgot :) Originally it had some white frilly stuff where the red ribbon is, pink ribbon on the top part of the layers and little pink flowers equally spaced all the way around each layer! I used the red ribbon, which is the color the bridesmaid dresses will be, and a combination of all of the flowers that will make up the bouquets and boutineers. I think it still might need some finishing touches, but overall I think its cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment